1. If you have lost or forgotten your login details, recover your password using this form: Recover Password
2. Online access to your account is automatically locked if you enter in an incorrect password for certain number of attempts.
3. If you are using your numeric keypad to enter your details, check that your number lock key is switched on.
4. Install an anti-virus software and keep it updated.
5. Cookies must be enabled in your browser, as Offshore Private Plan will not work without them.
6. When you want close your member panel use the logout button.
7. Change your Password at least once at three months.
8. Be careful about sending certain sensitive information via email.
9. Avoid using the same password for multiple programs. You should use a unique password for each Web site.
10. Your password should be complex and difficult for others to guess. Use letters, numbers and special characters. Don't use passwords that are obvious, like your name, names of family members or your address.